How to Use Armour – Germ Barrier Essential Oil Blend
Here are some suggestions for use
- 4 to 5 drops of the Armour Blend can be added to a diffuser to freshen the air in your home or workplace
- 2% dilution of Armour Synergy Blend in Aloe Vera Gel and Alcohol mixture as a hand gel.
- 2% dilution in hot water to breathe in the vapors (practice caution for hot steam and water splashes and keep a safe distance from hot water. If eyes sting wearing goggles might help. 1 or 2 small menthol crystal pieces can be added to the hot water as well.
- 2% dilution in a carrier oil or macerated oil like arnica can be used as a massage oil to soothe muscles.
- 2% dilution in alcohol and water mixture can be used as an all-purpose cleaning spray.
- %1 dilution can be added to the liquid hand soaps, dishwashing soaps or body wash gels.
- 4-5 drops can be added to the laundry machine soap compartment per each load or to DIY dryer sheets.
2% Dilution refers to any mixture where 2 parts of the mixture are the Essential Oil Blend. For example, if you were to make a 100ml spray you simply add 2ml of the Armour Synergy Blend and 98ml of the other ingredients like hydrosols and alcohol.
If you were to make 200 ml germ barrier hand cologne here is how a sample recipe would look like.
Aromatherapeutic Hand Sanitizing Spray
%60 Alcohol - 120 ml Alcohol (200 proof)
%36 Distilled Water or Hydrosol of choice – 76 ml
%2 Armour Synergy Blend
%1 USP Glycerin - 2ml
%1 Vitamin E Oil - 2ml
This gives you a 60% alcohol-based conditioning hand cologne that is powered by Aromatherapeutic Essential Oils. CDC recommends if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. This blend can be used on the skin when water and soap are not available.
Leave a comment